[Rhodes22-list] ..........question......Again..

Downs, Willard Willard at missouri.edu
Mon Jul 24 17:08:52 EDT 2006

Phillip --

Good point, and yes, that would definitely be an advantage to having a
Rhodes.  We also have an older powerboat there that we do wind up
fueling on the water, so I guess that was in my mind.  That is one of
the motivations to thinking about getting a sailboat, as we just enjoy
being on the water, not necessarily getting from one point to another in
a hurry........

Thanks for your thoughts!

Willard Downbs