[Rhodes22-list] Furled sails at dock

Todd Zumach zoomerzx at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 21:48:28 EDT 2006

John,

With a name taken after a great Philosopher, it is only appropriate that you
closed with a statement from a great movie.  Join the quest for our grail;
greater knowledge of the R22.

Capn' Z  (my favorite cereal as a child was named after another famous
character; Capn' Crunch.  I am not a captain and neither was he.)
s/v Zephyrus
Phillips, WI