[Rhodes22-list] ..........question......Again..

3drecon at comcast.net 3drecon at comcast.net
Tue Jul 25 13:49:00 EDT 2006

Deena and I are trying to schedule a date to pick up a loaner.  I tried a couple but they keep getting away from me.  I just came back from LA setting my son up in an apt for school.  That was the week we were going to try to go to Edenton.  Now I have to figure out another date.  I want to get the loaner before the season ends, otherwise I will be picking it up just to store it!

Philip

From: "Arthur H. Czerwonky" <czerwonky at earthlink.net>