[Rhodes22-list] Mary Dilda

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 12:45:07 EDT 2006

Tom,

Have fun at the show. I haven't been there in about 25 years and really miss
it.  Some day I want to build an RV-8 or perhaps some other fast
two-seater in the 180hp range.  There's no time for it now.

If you get a chance, say hello to Mary and Steve, they are great people.
Don't believe anything they or anyone from their crew says about me.  They
are all liars!

Brad