[Rhodes22-list] Time to Tack

kathylong at comcast.net kathylong at comcast.net
Tue Jul 25 14:45:26 EDT 2006

I recently subscribed to this list looking forward to hearing about other Rhodes owners experiences sailing and how they are enjoying their Rhodes22.  I appreciate the response to the question I posed recently about the Rhodes.  Everyone on this list is friendly and helpful.  My husband and I are looking forward to our first sail on a Rhodes (courtesy of Jay F.  ) next week.
I am suggesting that this list be limited to topics related to friendly exchanges and conversations about boats, water, wind, and everything else about having fun sailing the Rhodes 22.  There are lots of blogs and groups on the web to discuss specific topics from a to z - including politics and the war in the middle east.  It is best to keep this blog focused on sailing.  If the list looses its focus, new people will be confused or turned-off - and then just tune-out.
regards,
Kathy Long