[Rhodes22-list] Semi-sailing question - public tranportation suggestions for Long Island

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 21:07:56 EDT 2006

Julie,

I grew up in Port Washington just a few blocks from
the train station; PW  is at the end of one branch (I
forget the name right now) of the LIRR (Long Island
Rail Road.)

I believe if you go to Penn Station you pick up that
line that terminates in PW. Sorry I cannot be more
specific about the names as it has been a while...but
it is easy as we used to take the train to NY
frequently.

elle