[Rhodes22-list] Time to Tack

salm at mn.rr.com salm at mn.rr.com
Wed Jul 26 16:05:42 EDT 2006

Hi Kathy,

I like to think of this list as a blog--maybe the original blog.  Yes, I
could surely find lots of other forums to discuss
politics etc. but it's not just the topics that interest me.  I want to
know specifically what Rummy thinks or Bill, Brad,
Wally, Robert, Stan and everybody else that i "know" here on the rhodes
list.  If I were to read some anonymous
person's opinion on something I wouldn't know how to react;  whereas when I
see it's from Ed, for example, I know I
can completely disregard it.   8-)

Slim