[Rhodes22-list] And now for something completely different - Power outages

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Thu Jul 27 11:13:08 EDT 2006

Brad,

I've come round on this one.  I hadn't looked at portable generators for
20 years, and am just about to buy a $700 Honda 1K because of the gas
sipping qualities and extremely low noise.  The only reason I looked
this time was because of you and ...Wally? talking about the
practicality of bringing one on board.  I may even try that.

Bill Effros