[Rhodes22-list] sailing and lightning

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 29 01:16:53 EDT 2006

There happens to be a new "furled sails" podcast with an interview with
Ewen Thompson, an expert on boat lightning protection.  It is at:
http://www.cdc.gov/nasd/docs/d000001-d000100/d000007/d000007.html
His web site seems to have a great deal of detail on the
electrodynamics of lightning conduction.

Ron