[Rhodes22-list] John Lock and sailing

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Sun Jul 30 12:44:30 EDT 2006

At 04:49 PM 7/29/2006 -0700, Tootle wrote:
>You can study anything to death.  I cannot believe that you are two
>hours away from Rummy and have not called him at least three times.  I guess
>it is that your wife does not approve?  Rummy has a wife and she can talk
>your wife throught it.  Get off the computer and beg a sail.  Rummy did give
>you his phone number.

Heh, you presume too much.  My wife is completely on board with the
sailing plan and looks forward to when we can escape on our own boat.

Right now we labor as self-employed drones and just don't have the
free time to escape... sad, but true.  We're on 14-hour days, 7 day a
week.  Plus, we have two vacation condos to manage, are selling our
current home, and trying to close the purchase of the new lake
home.  Then we'll need to figure out how to move home and business to
the new location with as little disruption as possible.  And, if
that's not enough, we'll be building a new house on the lake property
and demolishing the dump we'll be living in.  Sheeeesh!

Thanks for the links and you can be assured I will be in touch with
one of y'all when I can get a day free to go for a sail.

Cheers!

John

"Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine."