[Rhodes22-list] Herb, quite fooling with that antique, look here

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 00:37:00 EDT 2006

If you look at the pics of the hull from afar, it appears that there is a
crack 2-4 foot in length.  I'd sure like to see closeups of the hull before
I bid (not that I would bid in any case).  Also, no insurance company is
going to total a 73K boat for a broken mast and a little cabinet work.  That
can be fixed for less than 10K.  This puppy has other issues.

Hank