[Rhodes22-list] Heads up, Rhodes for sale.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Jun 1 08:41:22 EDT 2006

Just wanted to let everyone know a little bit ahead of time that a 1989
Rhodes22, recycled in 2004 is going to be available. It is a red hull, new sails
and hardware in near pristine condition. The boat is on Lake Hartwell in SC
and  it does not have a trailer. I am willing to use my trailer and truck to
deliver  for a set price per mile. I will post full details when I have all my
ducks in a  row. The owners have asked my help in listing the boat due to health
related  issues.
If anyone is interested, please contact me directly, off list for more
information.

Rummy