[Rhodes22-list] Heads up, Rhodes for sale.

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Thu Jun 1 09:32:17 EDT 2006

We just want to add to Rummy's posting of this boat that while we could have
handled this as a broker sale via GB, we thought in this instance it would
be better to go directly through the list via Rummy's good offices.  The
seller has volunteered to go along with our 5% request and, while not
compulsory, we ask that any buyer also factor a 5% cost into their end of
the deal per the logic we have expounded on this List in the past.   Of
course if the buyer doesn't appreciate the justification, we will not be
mad - but a trailer for this boat will be $100K   This is a very nice boat
for anyone not ready to go brand new.

stan/gbi