[Rhodes22-list] Politics: How's It Going?

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sun Jun 4 21:11:01 EDT 2006

I keep hearing about "the plan" and "the timetable". I'd love for someone, ANYONE, to show me a plan and/or a timetable that was released to the general public, say 6 months prior to the end of WWII that bore even a close resemblance to the final outcome of that war.

Or any war, for that matter.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
1976 O'Day 25
Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
1971 Coronado 35
Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> DCLewis1 at aol.com 6/4/2006 5:22:09 pm >>>

In a message dated 6/4/2006 1:12:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,