[Rhodes22-list] Freedom of Speech - Politics

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 4 20:59:40 EDT 2006

Whether we agree on Murtha, Iraq, or whatever, we at
least have the freedom to discuss it.  There are a lot
of places in the world where that right doesn't exist.
 Today, June 4, is the anniversary of Tianamen Square.
 China is a country I both love and hate.  This list
wouldn't last a day in China and you couldn't 'google'
a lot of things, as Bill suggested, because Google
filters in China per the governments request.  As bad
as things are in China, I wonder how much worse things
will be if the jihadists rule.  Here's some film you
won't see in China.

Brad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM2seNeU19A