[Rhodes22-list] Politics: How's It Going?

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sun Jun 4 23:05:38 EDT 2006

Bill,

I didn't ask if there were plan, I asked if there were plans "that bore even a close resemblance to the final outcome of that war."

How about if you want "the point", YOU google for it? Typically, a discussion is give and take. I suppose maybe the only discussion you care for is that which supports your position.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
1976 O'Day 25
Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
1971 Coronado 35
Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> bill at effros.com 6/4/2006 9:34:07 pm >>>
Herb,

What's your point?

Murtha's point is that he's part of the government, and he's telling you
that there is no war plan to release now or ever.  Murtha is the person
military people talk to, and he is generally regarded as speaking for
the military.

We had War Plans for WWII, and so did the Germans, and the Japanese.
You can Google them if you really want to see them.

Bill Effros