[Rhodes22-list] New R22 Owner!!

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Jun 5 15:10:19 EDT 2006

Welcome, Tom,

It's tough to take time out from fighting WWII to answer your question.

There are extensive archives, and some people know how to use them, but
most do not.

I'm hoping those who do will write up something for you and for all the
rest of us to post every time someone new comes on board.

You've asked the right question.  We've got to come up with a better answer.

Stay tuned to this channel.

It's ok to go to the bathroom during the politics.

Bill Effros