[Rhodes22-list] Canadian Jihadists.

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Tue Jun 6 11:31:28 EDT 2006

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
> Dave,
> Watching the news last night they showed the report from Canada and the
> young men they arrested. All were Canadian citizens and quite frankly, they
> aren't old enough to be that pissed about anything. These are nothing more than
> young hoodlums using religion as an excuse to act out. I hope they and their
> friends spend a very long time in jail.
> Rummy

I think you nailed it, Rummy.  And I would extend
the idea to embrace a lot of the terrorists world-
wide.  Juvenile delinquents everywhere seem to
itch to break windows, and our advanced tools and
weapons beat sling shots all to Hell.  Osama and
his ilk have a large pool of malcontents to draw
from.

Perhaps we should be engaged in an attempt to
control hooliganism since it is one of the raw
materials of terrorism?

What a headache!  Where's the Mt. Gay?

/Robert Skinner