[Rhodes22-list] Canadian Jihadists.

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Jun 6 12:43:56 EDT 2006

Robert,

Let's invade Canada!

They've got oil!  ("The U.S. government said Thursday Canada holds the
world's second-largest oil reserves, taking into account Alberta oil
sands previously considered too expensive to develop.")

We tried it a couple of times before, but we didn't have a plan.

This time, with the leadership we now have in place...

Bill Effros