[Rhodes22-list] Canadian Jihadists.

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Jun 6 13:07:46 EDT 2006

Wouldn't work. As soon as we took it, we'd have to ban drilling in the oil reserves to preserve the natural beauty and protect the animals.

Besides, we'd then have 3 national languages.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
1976 O'Day 25
Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
1971 Coronado 35
Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> bill at effros.com 6/6/2006 10:43:56 am >>>
Robert,

Let's invade Canada!

They've got oil!  ("The U.S. government said Thursday Canada holds the
world's second-largest oil reserves, taking into account Alberta oil
sands previously considered too expensive to develop.")

We tried it a couple of times before, but we didn't have a plan.

This time, with the leadership we now have in place...

Bill Effros