[Rhodes22-list] New R22 Owner!!

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Jun 6 11:32:50 EDT 2006

Tom,

My wife liked "Little Queenie" -- she still likes it.

Get Stan's mast crane.  It is well thought out, and proved safe.
Probably the most dangerous thing you will ever do on your boat is raise
and lower the mast.  This is a dumb place to save a few bucks on
something that will probably work ok most of the time.

Bill Effros