[Rhodes22-list] sailing and related subjects.

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 11:40:43 EDT 2006

well, we don't want anyone to go away mad, or actually go away at all, even those who don't own a rhodes. thanks for the welcome! john b

Bill Effros <bill at effros.com> wrote:  John,

I understand how you feel.

Have you read the list charter?

This list thrives because we don't talk about the same subjects
endlessly, and the people with knowledge about the sailboat keep coming
back to the list because there is more to it than endless repetition.

We have been discussing the core values of this group.

Hard feelings exist between list members, whether they are stated or not.

Still, there is a certain mutual respect built up over the years, and a
value in finding a place where each of us is willing to consider the
ideas of people not like ourselves.

This point has been discussed endlessly.

Welcome to the list.

Bill Effros