[Rhodes22-list] New Lines

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Wed Jun 7 17:54:51 EDT 2006

1.  I need to replace my IMF reefing line (the one that rolls the sail in).
I assume I have to drop the mast and slide the mechanism out the bottom of
the mast to do this.  Has anyone else done this?  Does anyone know the
length of this line?  Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

2.  I also need to replace both rudder lines.  It's a tight weave, stiff and
tough line--the same is used for the back stay tensioning line and motor
lift on my boat and in most pictures of other boats and comes in blue and
red (for what that's worth.)  West Marine doesn't have anything like it.  Do
I have to order from Stan?

Slim