[Rhodes22-list] Moving

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Wed Jun 7 23:32:24 EDT 2006

I suspect we won't do as much sailing this year. The house in Ft.
Washington is sold (closes July 20) and we've started moving all our stuff
to Maryland. I've given notice and in about 3 months I should be officially
"retired". We may have new email addresses come July as we're having
trouble convincing Verizon that DSL might be possibility on our country
road even though it runs through the intersection 3 doors down. Fortunately
the boat is still in the same slip at Swan Creek Marina so there will be
some continuity. The difference is that we'll be just three miles away.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
soon to be just Rock Hall, MD