[Rhodes22-list] New R22 Owner!!

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 8 01:13:09 EDT 2006

Dave,

I think to light for continuous pulling.  The Wrangler 4.0 and 2.5 are rated at 1K#.  I have always been curious if transmission damage would result from low speed 'back-road' towing - low RPM.

For launching & recovery good as gold.  The front 2" receiver comes as a part of the front bumper package from the internet Jeep aftermarket vendors.  It is great.

Art