[Rhodes22-list] Boat Lift Bunks etc.

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 8 03:59:32 EDT 2006

 I am contemplating putting in a boat lift for the Rhodes..
If anyone has done this, do you have any custom bunk set up
dimensions..Anyone have experience with the Magnum Lift ? Others ??
    I am told that their lifts that are anchored on 4 points tend to have
the cable get cross laid on the hoist..

Thanks

Rory