[Rhodes22-list] Rory's boat lift bunks

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Thu Jun 8 18:08:15 EDT 2006

Rory,

This discussion started a firestorm debate about intellectual property
rights last time bunk/trailer dimensions came up.  Someone else has built
a lift as Ed explained.   Search the archives first  (April 2004?).  If
you promise not to go into business boat selling lifts designed for the
Rhodes 22, I can give you the drawings. Contact me off-list at
sprocket80 at mail.com

Todd T.