[Rhodes22-list] Rory's boat lift bunks

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Thu Jun 8 19:31:19 EDT 2006

The boat lift in Texas was unique because it sat sideways along the sea wall
of a canal.  The boat could go in either direction and exit either way, so
you could drive forward in and forward out.  The bunks were parallel and
level.  I don't remember the guy's name and he's no longer on the list.

Slim