[Rhodes22-list] Slim, Slim, ..., who is on this list

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Jun 8 17:01:47 EDT 2006

Slim:
      You said that you do not know who the lift builder is and that he is
no longer on this email list.  If you do not know who he is, how do you know
he is no longer on this list?
       Back when Michael moved us off the old rhodes list to this list there
were barely 50 members.  Have you seen the number of people looking over
your shoulder?  Just because he does not pipe up often, I would not assume
he is not here.
       Have you checked frapper to see if he is there?  Hum, who are all
those watching the action on this email list?
       Occassionally we do have some good information about sailing small
boats.  Just go back and read Lee K.'s remarks.
        Have you communicated with a certain former list member who moved
into your area?
        How far are you from Tom T?  Gee, maybe Tom T. will post to frapper?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA