[Rhodes22-list] Moving

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Thu Jun 8 21:53:44 EDT 2006

Thanks for the thought Brad but the house three doors down at the
intersection doesn't have DSL. It's a T intersection. Houses on the base
and one arm (further than we are from the intersection) have DSL but not on
our arm of the T. We're probably about 1000' from the intersection. The
house on the other side that supposedly could get DSL is a bit further than
that. The switch is in town back toward the base of the T. The phone lines
run right through the intersection. Our biggest problem so far has been
trying to get to talk to someone who knows what they are talking about. So
far all we've gotten is someone who only knows what he sees on the screen.
We'll harry them a bit longer and then move on to the cable company.

Mary Lou