[Rhodes22-list] Rod's New Sails; Todds mast raising pictures; Tom T

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Jun 10 04:22:17 EDT 2006

Rod:
     Rummy is the resident Guru on sails.  If you remember, Stan had him
test the new design.  You might invite him up for a visit.

Todd:
      Nice pictures, but you forgot a couple of pictures demonstrating that
old modified boom system in action.  What does the bottom attach to?  I do
not remain convinced that it came from Stan, unless he ownes up to it.  But
it looks interesting, show us some pictures of it in action.

Tom:
      Stan's current mast raising system is safe and it works.  I have one
and may have read the others' comments.  Get into your car and go to Edenton
and get one.  Shipping is a Pita.

Chris G.:
       Thank you for the Baja trip, still waiting for pictures and a pdf
story of your famous Bahamas trip.  In the meantime, prepare another story
this summer on that big boat.

Ed K
Greenville, SC USa