[Rhodes22-list] New Sails, CDI

Ellner ellner at pressenter.com
Fri Jun 9 23:40:53 EDT 2006

New vertical batten IMF main and 150% genoa and new CDI.

I hope to take the old sails off this weekend. I'll try to get it done in
the early morning before the winds picks up.

Thanks to Stan for the fast turn around time and good service.

Right now I'm getting my courage up enough to cut the luff to match the
forestay. The directions look pretty straight forward.
The luff is to be cut 12 1/4" less than the pin to pin measurement of the
forestay. Has anyone done this recently?
My forestay measurement is 28'-4" with the turnbuckle at about mid point.

Rod Ellner
Toy Blew