[Rhodes22-list] Funny I should ask --sounds like Lake Hartwell

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Jun 13 23:36:37 EDT 2006

Ed,

My experience is the same as yours, and I don't believe I have extra
long tracks.

The look of my sail plan is ... untraditional -- not pretty, not classic
-- but it sure works.

I read about a new trick being used on racing sailboats that should work
with our boats.  I'll let you know if it works.

Bill Effros