[Rhodes22-list] Mike Weisner - Old Rhodes 22 owner- fiberglass repair question

R22MikeW mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Jun 13 21:50:43 EDT 2006

Ed,

Thanks for the newbie assistance.  It is much appreciated.  I will search
the archives.  Wally's problem is similar but he avoided the surface repair
by hiding everything under the new table base.

We are the original owners of our R22 having taken delivery in March '81.
In those days, Stan was in Amityville (later Bayshore) and we were spoiled
by always hanging around the shop when our hull was being finished.  If we
needed anything, it was just a 15 minute ride away.  When they moved south,
we only saw Stan once in a long while when he attended a local in-the-water
show near or on LI.

Over the last 25 years, Shanghai'd Summer has provided many great times for
our family.  For a couple of seasons, while we had very young children, we
didn't even launch for the season.  That was when I learned windsailing.

Thanks again for the assistance.

Mike