[Rhodes22-list] Mike Weisner - Old Rhodes 22 owner- fiberglass repair question

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jun 12 05:49:17 EDT 2006

Mike Weisner
               This reply is coming to you from South Carolina because your
neighbor, Bill E gave you half an answer and a big brush off.  Bill sails
the LIS, imagine that.  How long have you had your boat?  Are you familiar
with General Boats in Edenton, North Carolina, formerly of Brooklyn and
Bayshore, New York?
	This email list has been here quite a while and during recent years has
developed a recorded history of the comments herein.  It is called the
‘Archives’.  Use the following hot key to a recent email post explaining how
to do it.   Also notice that one of the commentators is another neighbor of
yours, Lou Rosenberg.  Lou is currently our resident Guru on rebuilding a
Rhodes 22.

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2006-June/031510.html

	On this subject, Wally, recently posted a reply to my question on this same
topic that you asked:

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2006-May/030960.html

	When it comes to posts to this list there are some issues.  First, the
subject line often does not agree or relate to the subject therein.  Second,
some of the posts are just bullshit.  You can trust the accuracy of Lou’s
and Wally’s comments related to the technical aspects of the Rhodes 22.
	When it comes to the political gibberish posted hereon, that is how we all
know this list is functioning.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  “You don’t do things right once in a while.  You do them right
all the time.” Jerry Kramer quoting Vince Lombardi