[Rhodes22-list] Last Days of Baja

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Wed Jun 14 16:33:01 EDT 2006

Chris,

Congratulations on crossing the finish line for another school year.  My
wife and I both been there, done that so we know how good it feels.

Terrific job on the "Baja Saga."  I have yet to read every segment but, like
Bill, I'm putting it all together to read as one.  I've thoroughly enjoyed
it.  Thank you.

Slim

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200606/13/Bajaday3031.pd>