[Rhodes22-list] Last Days of Baja

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Wed Jun 14 19:51:10 EDT 2006

Hey Slim,
            Sometimes I don't know which feels better  the last day of
teaching or the first.  I really enjoy what I do in the class room and on
the boat.....ah life is pretty good.  Glad you enjoyed the narative, it was
fun writing it and more fun sharing it with my family and you guys on the
list.  Now if we can only get Bill W. to provide the entertainment (not that
the verbal jousting amoung parties unnamed isn't entertaining) on his Bahama
trip, we won't have to rent a video for a couple of months!

Chris G