[Rhodes22-list] R22 Remote control linked outboard

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Jun 17 10:06:38 EDT 2006

Bill,
In spite of the obvious environmental issues surrounding the 2 cycle
engines, they are a lot more dependable than the current generation of 4 cycle
engines. There is no question about that. If you think I'm full of BS, just go  ask
a marine dealer and he will give you an ear full about the 4 cycle engines.
Then their is the weight issue. Personally, I'd rather haul around a 48 pound
engine compared with one that weights 98.

Rummy