[Rhodes22-list] DOB was Tools and Supplies

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Jun 17 20:45:16 EDT 2006

You already have one, just replace the end of the main sheet system with a
span shackle, at the bottom where is attaches to the traveler, now you have
a 3 lift on the boom ready to run, you might want to also change around the
topping lift to be endboom cheated, the deck mounted block might take the
weight

-mjm