[Rhodes22-list] Disclaimer.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Jun 17 22:36:15 EDT 2006

Due to recent inquiries  from list members and events in my life, I  just
want to add this disclaimer to anything that I may or may not post to the  list.
Any opinions I might state are strictly those of me,myself and I and are  not
the opinions of GB or the list manager. My responses may or may not be
factual and should be taken in the vein in which they are given. If you can't  tell
the difference between good advice and bad advice, ignore my  responses.
Remember, I'm a drinker with a sailing problem.

Rummy