[Rhodes22-list] Stove Safety Recall

DCLewis1 at aol.com DCLewis1 at aol.com
Mon Jun 19 23:45:38 EDT 2006

Slim,

Your remarks about your Kenyon stove are very interesting.   The guy at West
Marine kept telling me how great they are when I was buying some  fuel for it.
 Maybe I should just junk what I've got.

I'll take a look at the stove you identified.  I had thought the  optimal
approach would be to find something that would fit in the counter-top  cutout.  I
gather you either don't have a similar cut-out, or that you  don't use it.
Interesting.   One reason for trying to fit  the stove in the cut out is to
lower the flame from the counter-top,  and hence keep it further away from
anything that might be  flammable.  I gather you haven't had a problem operating on
the  counter - top.  That's good info, thanks.

Now that I think of it, that counter-top cutout might make a great trash
chute.

DaveL