[Rhodes22-list] Stove Safety Recall

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon Jun 19 23:03:31 EDT 2006

Dave,
        I've attached a PDF file.  You may have already seen the set up we
used on the Baja trip. It worked great and the cockpit was always available
since there never was inclimate weather.  I did try it once in the galley
and it workde fine cooking up some speghetti and a seperate pan of sauce.
It runs on propane so I never leave it hooked up since I don't have a proper
solinoid etc.  Still for the price and the cheap fuel it works great for us.

Chris G