[Rhodes22-list] Stove Safety Recall

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Tue Jun 20 02:27:38 EDT 2006

Dave,

Yes, we have the cutout in the countertop and right, it lowers the source of
the flame.  The Kenyon hung in the cutout and the stove controls were under
the countertop.  We had to slide open the panel to operate the stove.  We
didn't like that either.  When we discarded the Kenyon we covered the cutout
with a cutting board.

Slim