[Rhodes22-list] Stove Safety Recall

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Tue Jun 20 01:17:39 EDT 2006

That could be the size - I reported it as 8" a while back but that might
not take the lip into account. I'd have to measure but we're away from the
boat for a couple of weeks. The pan along with the original Gaz stove came
with the boat. I think it was the standard installation for boats of that
era. Stan might have one lying around along with the nice little extension
they had for the knob that opens and closes the valve on the stove. On our
boat there is a cutting board that fits over the stove. We made a larger
one so it also fit over the sink. When we got the newer stove the burner
sat a little higher in the pan so Fred had to cut grooves in the underside
of the cutting board to fit the pot supports on the stove. Actually made
the board more secure in bouncy seas. Couldn't find any pictures of the
installation. Maybe someone else has one of the original - it would look
much like ours.

Mary Lou