[Rhodes22-list] Stove Safety Recall

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Tue Jun 20 01:22:12 EDT 2006

One more thing. The stove doesn't sit IN the pan. It pokes through it . The
pan actually takes the place of the round windscreen/drip pan under the pot
supports that you can see on the catalog page from REI
http://www.rei.com/product/27975.htm?vcat=REI_SSHP_CAMPING_TOC

The pan is on the "neck" of the stove with the canister and the flame
adjustment knob with its extender below the pan. I really like the
arrangement. I do a fair amount of cooking on it.

ML