[Rhodes22-list] Autopilot

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 22 08:26:18 EDT 2006

Bill,

Thanks for such a detailed post, a very positive one about Raymarine.  What dollar worth would you put on the s100 remote after your experience using it?

It sounds like it did well with GPS, what GPS did you interface with it?  Did you use waypoints across the Gulfstream or just steer a course?

I have read similar comments from blue water sailors about the positive value of an autopilit.

Thanks again,

Art