[Rhodes22-list] regarding request to MJM

Bud budconnor at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 23 17:26:08 EDT 2006

First, I apologize for the way recommendation #3 read - it was not what
I meant
to say or imply.  Looking over how nabble works, no changes are required to
the rhodes email list. Nothing. Nada. It all stays the same.  The only
change
required is people's behavior, that is - the way people would post a new
message to the list.

I am recommending that folks enter their "new post" messages in a text box
on the Rhodes forum, but keep doing all their "replies" as they always have,
through their mail tool of choice. (You can read messages and reply via
nabble
too if you want.) It cannot be all that hard as Ed has been using nabble
for what -
the last 6 months?  Ed has been an early adopter of nabble, and has not
gone back.

Right now the Rhodes forum over on nabble is a copy of all Rhodes list
email messages in one big long list.  So,  I would like to do a quick survey
to see if people would even consider using the existing Rhodes forum:

1) If you had a question about Anchors, would you be willing to go to
    the Rhodes "Anchors" forum and search there first?

 2) If you did not find the answer you needed, would you be willing
     to post your question to the Rhodes "Anchors" forum?

 3) If you were going to post a new message to the Rhodes list,
     would you be willing to post it in a suitable Rhodes forum
     on the nabble Rhodes web page?

Thanks,
Bud