[Rhodes22-list] regarding request to MJM

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 23 18:05:05 EDT 2006

Bud,

I agree, if Tootle um I mean Ed can use Nabble it must be easy! :-)

So for new post we would need to go to Nabble but to reply we could use
Nabble or standard email?

Actually I never create a "new" email for this list, I always just hit reply
and change subject.  Would that still work? Yeah most likely not .....

I must admit that I like things the way they are.

Wally