[Rhodes22-list] Problem shrouds = location of answer for David

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 24 11:28:38 EDT 2006

Ed,

Without a gauge it is hard to quantify hand tight. Perhaps someone should
tighten hand tight and then measure? What if three people tightned hand
tight and measured? I bet you would have 3 different measurements. I must
admit that mine are tighter than hand tight....not much. Lee side shrouds
still go slack. Sloppy or over tight, either way creates proplems.

Roger knew how tune an R22 and he used a gauge. Did you see his specs?
Anyone with IMF actually use a gauge? Someone should know this? I may have
to borrow a friend's gauge and measure .....

Wally