[Rhodes22-list] Problem shrouds = location of answer for David

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 26 08:23:15 EDT 2006

Stan,

Of course you are right. I have a 150 I sheet outside and a 125 that I sheet
inside. For those that care a 125 is about the largest fore sail that you
can sheet inside fully unfurled without touching spreader. My boat points
great!

Also the easy to adjust back stay does work great. When tuning my boat I
loosen back stays, then make sure my jib halyard is tight. Then I tighten
back stays. This provides my boat a little weather helm.

Wally